Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay sellers/buyers? Would you mind taking a look at my listings please..."

Ckrocks...I think we do what we have handy (in my case I am CHEAP and had not thought outside the box) I have those moments of what the HECK what I thinking to think this was beautiful.

If you saw what all I write in description you would tell me to shut the Heck up!!!
The details, have come back to bit me in the butt lately. i.e a slanted pocket versus angled (to me same) now letting them look at picture for their definition of slanted versus angled. Purse, shopper versus shoulder that is really shoulder shopper or remove strap for just shopper. It became never ending. Empire waist dress versus baby doll or high waisted, under bust? heck I thought they were same. There could be another name for that style now.

I really am testing this little less detail (believe me I was putting in loads). My reason for even testing this is with people buying from mobile devices it gets harder to read all of the information without constant scrolling.

Also, making font smaller in mine. WHen I use my phone to look at some of my listings I get very bored with scrolling. Since we can enlarge and mouse over pictures the photos show more fine detail. Now when they did not show all this detail...WOULD NEVER have considered shorting details.

Just a test lessening a bit...and if it works...will dump little more later...figuring now may end up a happy medium.

On my phone I tend to look at the photos more..scan the info...on computer I usually use both..but if USED I for sure USE BOTH!!!!

thanks and happy photographing.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.