Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay sellers/buyers? Would you mind taking a look at my listings please..."

I'm impressed you are getting responses like this. Congrats on getting valuable feedback.

OK, here goes mine. NOTHING PERSONAL as I don't even know you personally nor do I have a reason to be just plain mean. So, please try not to take it as a personal thing. I'm trying to help you as you have asked.

Stop the side scolling text. It's a needless distraction. Do you really want me to be annoyed immediately? I'll move right on if I am too distracted.

I love that you've kept things simple, clean. A non-serif font is a great idea.

I had never thought to put a very very small, personal "about" and NOT call it an "about me" at the top of the listing. Brilliant move.

But, again, dump the scrolling text. Dump the cutesy "Buy with Confidence!" is that an order??

Your font size is pretty good but could be a little bigger by a "tad".

Your pictures are nice and big.

I agree with earlier post. Get rid of your hands. You aren't selling hand-made items. It just isn't professional. Professional = good on all levels.

Your buyers love you. Point out briefly that you do a good job are are rewarded with good feedback.

Your shipping prices are off the charts high. I can't understand how a $6.75 hat can cost me $31 to ship. If there is a lower priced option, put it FIRST in the list.

Find a way to use first class. Not everyone needs Priority Mail and it's the lazy way out in many cases. Yes the supplies are all given to you, but you lose sales to the guy/gal offering $1 shipping when you charge $6.

You've kept the listing compact but with white space. Good job.

OK, well, that's all I can rattle off in a flippant kind of way. Sorry if I've said anything offensive. I haven't tried to be.

I hope you do well as you seem to mean well.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.