Skip to main content

Reply to ""eBay Shoppers Jump Ship""

I started buying and selling on eBay years ago. It was easy to do both. I could find what I was looking for and people found what I was selling. With every change they have made the last couple of years it has become increasingly more difficult to both buy and sell.

When they started giving mega wholesalers special deals on listing and selling fees, allowed them to list their products at lower prices and gave them special rankings in the search engine it left the rest of us in the dust.

When a wholesaler can sell a widget on eBay for the same 50 cents that you bought it for, how can you sell it at a profit? Specially when you are paying high fees for the privelage of selling and they are not. The default Best Match search puts 100s of their widgets before yours in the results and customers have to go through many pages to even get to your listings.

The search used to show shoppers how much shipping costs were on each listing but now they have to calculate the cost and are only told if shipping is free. So now we have to sell the widget for 50 cents that we bought for 50 cents, pay enormous fees and also pay for shipping! Why would I want to do that?!?

Thank you Auctiva for creating Auctiva Commerce! I am so happy with the oportunity you have given to us buyers and sellers to have a pleasant shopping and selling oportunity!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.