Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay shops"

Mags,

That posting was a least worth a buck twenty five. <smile>

For me? If it's not over 25.00 I'm not going to put it in my store...for now. As you well know nothing is ever written in stone.

I'm still sitting on the fence as to whether or not to bring my clothing ID out of summer retirment to upload my clothes. Or just put everything into the jewl ID (and keep the store)so if it doesn't sell I can place it into my store and hope that someone stumbles upon it with the eBay searches out of whack...who knows?

Anyhoooo, I'm going to put items at auction with a BIN and if it doesn't go the first time, I'll relist with the free relist. If I can sell it for over 25.00, it'll go in my store if I decide to keep everything.

I've put a few items up on Overstock. I signed into the account and found a credit waiting for me. Several others have taken items from eBay that didn't sell and are having success over at the O auctions. I'm trying it out. I've already had more questions from customers on a few of the items than I've had on ebay...so it may just be the way to go.

Overstock loads into Googlebase automatically. 12.00 for a store with 100 items..it's worth a try.

Later Gator,
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.