Skip to main content

Reply to "eCrater - you get what you pay for..."

quote:
Originally posted by debkwek:
quote:
Gimme a month. I've got some irons in the fire so to speak...to learn oscommerce. Once I learn, I can walk you through setting up your own store, not just linking it back to eBay or ecraters.

Suthrnjewl

I would love to have my own website where I can have all my items for sale in one site that would be great and my dream! Right now i am spread out, my main website I have all my stores and auction on, I have had it for 2 years now, I just wish i could have my own website and thats it.

My website

Call me Donna!
<smile>
I'm watching someone else go through the pains of setting up her online store..I'm hoping to learn to do my own. The osmosis theory is not working and I'm still just as confused. But I'm watching and learning a tad bit at a time and trust that ironchick (Beth) will fill me in on steps after she learns.

I'm one of those types that has to have deailed instructions. If left on my own without a step by step instruction <sigh> It takes me forever to get something done. That's why I'm such a big fan of .pdf instruction booklets that come with new sites/software/etc.

Here's how I learn best....
Step 1
Enter information into Square 1-3
Step 2
Drag and drop such and such info into square a
Step 3
Right click here to copy shortcut and copy to square b
Step 4
fill in line 1-7

You see?
Does your brain work similarly? If so, then once I have learned at the feet of ironchick(beth) I'll help you out.

If you need more...then I might not be able to help you.

You joined us over at Auction Sellers Motivators Right? There's alot of familiar faces that sell that you know. We're kinda all going through growing pains together and it helps to band together for support.

It's not an all inclusive board..if you feel that you'd like to join us..c'mon!

Here's the link:
http://p2.forumforfree.com/auctionsellersm.html

Hold tight and I might understand this in a month!
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.