Skip to main content

Reply to "Editing and listings"

Hello again,

I have done some additional research on this since responding to your message earlier today and discovered that the is a compatibility issue between the old version of the description editor offered on our site and Firefox 17.0 so, if your account has not been configured to use the new editor we have available, I suspect you are encountering this issue.

Assuming that is the case, you should be able to work around this issue by updating your account to use our new editor called the “Design Editor v2.0”. This can be done by mousing over the “My Account” tab within your account, selecting the “Acct Preferences” option under Settings, checking the box next to “Use Design Editor v2.0” in the Listing Management section, and then clicking the “Update My Account Preferences” button below.

We are actually in the process of phasing out the use of the old editor on our site due to similar conflicts with other browsers that have come up recently and, once you have updated your account to use the new editor, it will not be possible to go back to using the old one.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.