Skip to main content

Reply to "Editing & Revising"

quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Binghamton:
quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
CB? I a 'sceeeered to ask, too. But..uh, is the guy nekkid in the pic? C'mon you can do better than that? Perhaps I should start the chant, bring back Captain Binghamton, Captain Binghamton. <smile> How bout a sit in?

C'mon, now, me comely young southern wench. I posted that pitcher o' the real me so's y'all can sees the naked truth. Smile I know. The truth hurts. Frown The ole battle-axe here snapped that one whilst I was in the head one fine morning. Must a'been a Saturday 'cause I'd had a shower. Wink

Well, the ol' sailor never means to give offense, even through ugliness, so I'll have to come up with somethin' else, I guess. Maybe a pitcher of Sid. He's got 'is own Jac...Juc..Jezzu....his own whirlpool, you know.

CB

"Remember the Golden Rule: He that's got the gold, makes the rule."

CB...at least you didn't type "homely" southern wench! <wink>

How bout one of those Pirate Pouffy shirts? You seem secure in your maleness to handle a foo-foo shirt. <smile> Well, are you?

How lucky the better half of CB is to get a pic of you on the throne? Might I ask where your ceptor is? And crown?

Jacuzzi's? As long as Sid can make some of his homemade brand bubbles, he can have one of those jacuzzi's no matter which pool of water he's in. <wink>

Note to CBs better half...keep the pics coming.
<smile>
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.