Skip to main content

Reply to "Editing Description"

Hi Carol,

I'm sorry that my previous response was not sufficiently clear. There is actually not a setting within your Auctiva account that you can update to work around this issue so you have not overlooked anything within your account preferences.

This issue is inherent to using the Internet Explorer 11.0 browser so, in order to avoid the behavior you have described for now, you would either need to use a different web browser (such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) or use the instructions I provided previously to use the “Emulation” option within Internet Explorer 11.0 to run that browser in Internet Explorer 10.0 mode.

As an alternative to using the “Emulation” option, you should also be able to work around the issue by setting your Internet Explorer 11.0 browser to run “www.auctiva.com” in compatibility mode, which can be done via the following process:

1) Select “Compatibility View Settings” from the “Tools” (gear icon) menu within Internet Explorer
2) Enter “www.auctiva.com” in the “Add this website” field on the ensuing “Compatibility View Settings” window
3) Click the “Add” button
4) Click the “Close” button

I hope this helps clear things up.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.