Skip to main content

Reply to "EDITING Problem - Pics and Shipping info LOST"

Good Morning, Danno!

Yes, some of the auctions in question were imported from Channel Advisor several months ago when I joined Auctiva, but have not had a major problem with them until now. Also have the pictures and the S/H info disappear on several auctions originating on Auctiva when I edit.

Maybe there is another way to edit Closed Auctions before sending them to eBay Store? I go into Closed Auctions, and in order to edit, I click the Import Listings button which sends the Closed Auction to Saved Auctions for editing. In Saved Auctions, I click on edit and the pics disappear (sometimes never to be found again), and the info in the Shipping field also needs replacing.
The pictures appear in the auction description, but the thumbnail and pic urls are blank. I even tried listing an auction where the pics could not be found in Auctiva (although I have relisted several times with no pic loss problem), and got a message that I needed a gallery pic.

Here are two of the auctions which were originally imported from Channel Advisor and listed/relisted several times thru Auctiva. Fortunately, I eventually did find the pics so I could replace them on the edit page. The other auctions where I could not find pics I have not listed (although the pics are visible when I click on an old auction number) as I'm hoping someone can tell where to find them.

The auctions were I finally found the pics are 200237284134 and 200237286467. One of the auctions where I cannot locate the pics after editing has not been listed, but an old auction # is 200217902669.

Thanks for your time…

Jo
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.