Skip to main content

Reply to "Editor not working? Text size, fonts, positioning keeps changing!"

Hi Danno and Neil,

Thanks for your help. I tried the "paste as text" button like you both suggested, and so far so good! I have been testing it all morning, and so far it is working. Time will tell.

I read somewhere else that the editor Auctiva uses is from another company, why can't you guys just switch to a new editor that simply works instead of always having to come up with workarounds?

I want to start using Auctiva because Vendio (whose editor works great) just started charging for GTC renewals which basically doubles my fees to $100 per month.

So now I have to decide if the problems I experience with Auctiva are worth saving $100 per month. Or should I stay with Vendio and pay the $$ so I don't have to experience problems. For instance all morning long whenever I click on any Auctiva preview button it takes about two minutes to get the preview, all the past week it would load almost immediately. Last week, I was having problems with images. It seems like there is always some sort of problem. A few days will go by with no problems, and then all the sudden some sort of problem.

This is exactly why people came up with the saying "you pay for what you get". If it's a matter of money to buy more servers or to design/buy a proper editor, why doesn't Auctiva start charging a small fee like InkFrog and the others. I feel that Auctiva's product is better, I like how it's set up and everything about Auctiva, it's just that the problems get real annoying because it seems like they never stop.

Regards,
Rick
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.