Skip to main content

Reply to "Eek! What's happened to my sales?"

quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Bradford:
Well, I'm hopeful that things will start kicking again after the holiday and routines are back in place...

Magie, I agree with you about the lower starting prices. It's risky and you have to have decent stuff to sell but I've found (at least when sales are steady) that the really good sales are plentiful enough that I don't mind the ones that only go for the starting bid too much.

I hope they bid more tomorrow night before closing.

On the items that were without bids as of this morning, I placed higher amounts on them. I really don't care to give away suits for .99 cents. I'd rather place them in my eBay Store. Someone will but it.

This one blouse (I think is kind ugly) is up to $19.00! Cool.

Oh yeah, September has always been a very good month for me. Sales are coming.

Magie,

You KNOW the heat of the bidding comes in the last 20 minutes or so..I'll keep my fingers crossed for your totals to climb this evening.

You won't ever know if something works unless you try.

I've got some great suits I'm getting ready to put up under my Clothing ID. (Or I might just put everything under this ID, I'm not sure) I don't know if I would have the gazunga's to start those at .99...I'd be scared they would end up getting them for .99. <smile>

Some of the ugliest pieces of clothing I've seen and picked up for pennies thinking there has to be a market for this...has done well. When I look through some of the closed Vintage items..I think..<blech>. But I'll be sure to make a note to myself that if I run into a similar item while thrifting to pick it up.

September starts the selling frenzy up until end of December. Can't wait. I've got some great items I want to get up and make the buckeroo's on.

Hope all finds you well!
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.