Skip to main content

Reply to "Eek! What's happened to my sales?"

I'm up to $207.53 for 19 items for a $10.92 average per item. It's getting better. That one Linda Allard for Ellen Tracy silk blouse (popular brand) is up to $21.49, lol. Too funny. I guess they realize the big shoulder pads can be taken out. Then again, they might be 80's ladies, lmao. I'm goofy.

So ya want some feedback? Go buy the .01 eBooks. That's what I did for all of my other selling IDs. I wanted to be able to use the BIN feature. So, I purchased like .20 cents worth on each ID. Of course, if it's a newer ID, you'll have to wait 5 days (new FB rules) before you can leave them feedback. Many of these sellers won't leave FB for you until you give it to them BUT at least you'll get it.

Yeah, the great suits, I'm chicken as well. I have a realllyyy nice size 12 pant suit up. I started it at .99 cents. It's up to $16.00. Normally, I would listed it at $34.99 or so. Oh well, there's still a few hours left.

I'm doing well. Aside from my computer/eBay account being hacked again. Ah, but those days are over. Knock, knock...ya can't come in.
Now, it's fun to watch the &5#**&^@ try to get in. Arrogance has brought many great men down throughout history, so what of a few biatch*s. Their days are numbered. Anyway, enough about them. You know who you are (and so do I).

I'm off to enjoy my day.

Ciao! Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.