Skip to main content

Reply to "End Dates on Active Listings Inaccurate"

Hello Itsjustme - 

I certainly understand your request and I have gone ahead and sent the request along to our Development team for consideration and will update this thread should any new information become available regarding this request.

Please keep in mind that we are unrelated to eBay and must comply with eBay's policy changes.  If you are dissatisfied with this change of policy, I suggest that you bring this up directly with eBay and let them know both your feelings about this and how it affects you as a seller.

In the meantime, while I understand this would be slower,  you could also create folders with dates for titles and when you post listings place them in the appropriate folder from the Active Listings page after they have posted.  This way the Folder column on the Active Listings page would show the post date of the items and items in the same folder would then be color coded.  You can also use an Auto Relist profile, if you are not already, so that when you end the listings they relist based on the profile you create.

If you are unfamiliar with using Auto relist profiles, or have other questions, please feel free to file a support case from under the Help tab of the site and our support team will be happy to assist you.

- Craig

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.