Skip to main content

Reply to "Enough is enough"

Hear! Hear! I just spent 3 hours (it took nearly an hour to load 6 pics). Then finally, the system starts to work smoothly. Then just when I went to save prior to uploading the listing, it wouldn't save. Everything erased (this time not so stupid, cut and pasted the content before I tried to save) and now the system is down! and I've lost the listing.

I completed about 30 postings last week and NONE OF THEM WOULD UPLOAD. They are still sitting there. I tested them with Ebay and they had no problem with the listings. Its been over a week and still no answer as to why there are error messages that say they don't meet Ebay content.

Tip: Spend the one hour or whatever to create one listing. Hopefully the danged listing will save. Then go to Saved Listings (if you can load it without be constantly bumped out and signing back it 10X) and click the HTML capture button. Capture the text (it will capture pics and template, and everything), then go to Ebay and cut and paste it. From there if you have similiar listings continue to use it over and over. I guess the same thing could be done with Turbolister.

And that was my goal. Creat one lousy listing, then cut and paste in Ebay and use it over and over until I completed the similiar listings and I couldn't even accomplish that! Thwarted yet again!!!

You pay nothing, you get nothing.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.