Skip to main content

Reply to "Enough is enough"

People, people, people...

Yes, Auctiva is free... so of course you get la lower service level than with a paid service like ******. Have you actually looked at how much ****** charges for their "service"? And do you think they are completely bug free and are never down? And if they ARE down, will they reimburse you for lost time and revenue? I don't think so...

I've said it before and will say it again... if you need to make a living off eBay, you're stupid to place your bets here. You don't build a business on a free service. If you're just listing for the fun of it and making lunch money, this is the place to be. So what if they're down for an hour or slow? Don't list. It's just lunch money. They'll be up again, eventually... take that time to research what else you could be selling on eBay. Take that time to read up on your newsletters that are collecting bit-dust in your "MUST READ" folder. Take that time to do something else, but don't waste it by trying to list when you KNOW it's slow... that's why they even put the banner up at the front page. Take a deeeep breath and move on... you're not going to change it by sending them nastygrams...

That's just MY $0.02...
Last edited by auctivamiked
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.