Skip to main content

Reply to "Enough is enough"

quote:
Originally posted by cellcounter:
Free is not free when it cost you money. I had rather pay for a site that works than flounder on a site that makes empty promises.
Universal eBay truths:

If you can't list, you can't sell.

Time is money. If you have to spend 1 hour to list 1 item, I am losing money.

Andale charges, but works.
eBay charges, but works.
Everybody else charges, BUT THEY WORK!!!!!

Auctiva now has the same problem eBay does. To many Generals with big plans, not enough soldiers getting the job done.

My two cents

I decided to use auctiva because I liked their scrolling store window. When signing up I found that they have many other useful services such as the scheduling service and picture hosting. However, I am gone all week and home on Sundays to do all of my scheduling. Unfortunately for me, Sundays are when auctiva seems to be the slowest.

I agree with cellcounter that time is money. Auctiva will lose everything they have tried to build if the service continues to be as unstable as it has been of late. This is called constructive critism (which is not politically correct but is much needed in our society). I'll tell you straight out that this is a great service and great idea that is unfortunately unable to handle their own popularity at this time. I don't believe the problem is a programming problem but is most likely an issue with servers which are unable to handle the load since most problems happen during peak usage.

Back to the issue of "Time is Money". I would be willing to pay a small fee if it would allow for server upgrades in order to keep up with the busy ebay systems.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.