Skip to main content

Reply to "Error Message When Selecting Images"

I still cant upload any pics...i get the following message ,An error has occurred during the processing of your request. Please try again or file a support case if this problem continues. this has been going on for a week now please help...i losing a lot of business

Auctiva Website Auctiva Community
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Mike D.:
Hi Community,

While the maintenance we conducted during the latter portion of last week has solved this problem for most of our users, we are aware that some of our users are still receiving an error messages when trying to access their saved listings, or using the "Select an Image" buttons on the Auctiva lister page.

We will be implementing some further optimizations that should correct this problem for those who are still experiencing it later today. Some of these optimization measures will be implemnented within the next hour or so, and others will continue to be implented later in the day. If these potential fixes do not solve this problem for all of our users, we will be conducting a site update either late tonight or early tomorrow morning, to make a change that should then solve the problem at hand.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. Everyone's patience with this matter has been greatly appreciated.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.