Skip to main content

Reply to "Error Message When Selecting Images"

Hi Community,

Update: This issue is related to the intermittent database issues that have caused these error messages to be returned when some of our users attempt to use the "Select an Image" button on our lister page or acces their saved listings pages. We have conducted a variety of optimization measures over the past week, which has alleviated this problem for almost all of our customers.

Since it is apparent that some of our user's are still suffering from this issue, we will be conducting some additional database optimization measures tonight during our scheduled maintenance period. If our users are still experiencing the same problem tomorrow, we will have be implementing some code changfes via an update to the website, which would m,odt likely be conducted tomorrow morning.

I realize this update sounds very similar to the one I posted yesterday but that is because we've been making incremental improvements, of a similar nature, each night. I assure you that resolving this problem is currently our top priority and we are devoting as many development resources as possible to the resolution of this problem.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.