Skip to main content

Reply to "error messages and item specifics dropped"

Unfortunately traveller240, if ebay wants to say it, they can and will, auctiva or other 3rd party carriers do not control ebay. Ebay has made it obvious many times that they make the rules. As a seller I learned many years ago, that ebay does what they want! Even Auctiva or other 3rd party listing services to do not dictate what ebay does or does not do. If anything ebay dictates their actions, as I believe ebay holds all the cards with them also.

However, that being said, SOME of these issues are not just a few bad days. I am not sure how long you have been using auctiva or if you have active on forums or reading forums, but some of the things in the forums are not necessarily new.

The main time people contribute to forums is when auctiva is totally inoperable. Rest of time there is very little input on forums or feature center about problems, and wish lists. Frankly, I have seen people come out of the woodwork today. I hope they stick around and give their input as to problems, things they love, things they think they would love to see on site and I am sure auctiva would love to see what the entire community thinks will benefit the most people.

So for me, the good of today is seeing that we actually do have a community. Hope all of the newbies stick around and give input. Fresh thoughts are always nice.

Please visit the feature center also...give your thoughts there too! It is thumbs up, thumbs down and comments. NOTE: all comments and new suggestions to through auctiva for approval, so not all are approved, as some may simply not be feasible. You can also throw note on forums as they are read by auctiva and they do take notes there into consideration also as far as I know.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.