Skip to main content

Reply to "Error msg IE Auctiva page not responding & then it eventually goes through"

Hi Bev5,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. I cannot attribute either of the issues you described here to any specific technical difficulties we have experienced, but I would definitely agree that the behavior you have described is strange.

Given that you were frequently receiving “page not responding” errors when listing your items, it sounds like there may have been a connectivity issue (perhaps on the route between you and our systems) that was preventing you from maintaining a stable connection to our site.

I suspect the other issues you encountered related to the description auto-save feature were caused by the same issue, especially if you are not encountering either issue any longer at this time, but I really cannot be certain based on the available information.

In any event, if you are still encountering either of these issues, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.