Skip to main content

Reply to "Error on Label"

Hi Tricia,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you encountered with respect to this label. I am not aware of any current technical difficulties which would explain this behavior, so I am not sure what might have gone wrong to lead to this occurrence.

Although it is possible to edit the Shipping To address during the process of purchasing a shipping label through our site, it will not be possible to change the Shipping To address on this particular one since the label has already been generated.

Unfortunately, once a shipping label has been generated for an item using one Shipping To address, it is also not possible to print a second shipping label using a different Shipping To address so I believe you will need to purchase shipping for this particular item through another vendor at this point.

Assuming you would like this shipping label canceled, please contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will be happy to help you out with that.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.