Skip to main content

Reply to "Error When deleting Photos"

Hi EbayLand & itsjustme,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. We are aware that some users are prone to receiving error message that contain error codes such as “f8922182-b718-43a4-9fae-8ef64d2cdd6f” when using certain features on our site and, while we hope to be able to make some improvements that will eliminate or minimize those errors, we do not expect to be able to do so in the short term.

There errors tend to be intermittent in most cases and, while we do appreciate it when they are reported, the only advice we can generally offer with respect to working around the errors are to try again or reduce the number of listings/images you are receiving the errors when doing something like deleting or rearranging data.

Although I can understand why a member of our team may have recommend clearing your cache or trying a different browser as a potential work around for an error such as “Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage”, the other error messages which contain specific codes are indicative of errors occurring within our system.

I regret that I cannot offer either of you a more immediate solution, but I hope this gives you a better idea of what you can do when encountering these errors.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.