Skip to main content

Reply to "Error When schedule listing"

Hi Kido,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. I see that you ended up filing a support case about this issue and have since been able to post the listings you were working on successfully, but I was inclined to update this thread in case others who are facing similar difficulties come across it when looking for an answer.

If you are receiving an API indicating that your location needs to be filled in, you should be able to correct the problem in the listing by filling out the fields in the “Location” area within the “Shipping Tools” section on the Auctiva lister page.

In addition to choosing your country, you will also need to indicate your location more specifically through the user of the “Zip Code” and/or “I will enter the location” options. The “Zip Code” will only work if you are located in the country associated with the eBay site you are posting to.

If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.