Skip to main content

Reply to "Everyone's stopped bitching?"

quote:
Originally posted by ChooChooGuy:
Come on, of course it's right for the shareholders and those soon to take golden handshakes.

Over here they are still teasing us over the gallery which we still have to pay 15p for per item, (approx 30c ?). The current free gallery promotion eliminates our listings from appearing by default on the US site because it would be unfair which is total bull now you have it for free.

GreedBay are THE e-Spin Doctors and smaller venues are benefitting because we (sellers like me) are attracting customers to them. The last three sale on SA were buyers who signed up the same day as buying from me, and are probably previous customers of mine from Greedbay.

So watchout GreedBay, complacency is a killer, chuckle Smile

The current promotion does nothing of the sort. UK listings have not been shown in the US by default for well over a year. That hit my sales for sure but I have worked hard to make up for that hit. All biz suffers from unexpected change at time but instead of moaning some just get on with it and adjust to the new situation.
You sound like you cannot make a decent profit selling on ebay so perhaps you should ask yourself why when many others can and it is by far the best market available despite the fact we would all like it to be cheaper.
Perhaps these changes are designed to weed out those that can't do it and reward those that can Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.