Skip to main content

Reply to "Exposure For Your Site"

Wahm, I think this is exactly what I was looking for. I cant believe how much bandwidth you get for a free store, thats excellent. Im wondering how many I can register..Im going to find out. Now all I have to do is spend a couple days trying to figure out their editor and such..its very different. I sure hope I can make more than one, because I made one just to see what it was all about. I like it but so far Im totally lost on its admin fuctions..lol. I will figure it out.
http://westcollectibles.com

P.S. Thank You Very very Much Wahm For This. If I wanted you to help me with setting it up and with a design for the front page for it, how much would that cost me. I warn you, I dont know html...you could fill a thimble with what I know about it.

Im already having trouble with the links part of it. I would like to keep the premade links at the bottom of the page but not have them in the left category window. I cant seem to rid the category box of them without losing them at the bottom too. I dont see an option to keep one and not the other..lolol. Like I said..it will take me a few days to figure out what the heck Im doing....thanks for the info wahm!
Last edited by westvatexan
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.