Skip to main content

Reply to "Failed Listings"

Ok I sent a email to ebay and this is what I have got back. They go one about having a verified paypal account which I do and I have it linked in with eBay

Hello Matthew, Thank you for contacting us regarding the limit placed on your account. My name is Ciara and I apologise for the delay in responding. At eBay we're committed to keeping fraud and counterfeits off our site. eBay has introduced new initiatives to ensure the safety of our members.These new initiatives apply to every registered member on the site, so please don't feel that we're singling you out. Limits are set for 7 trading days. One of these new initiatives is that sellers must verify their PayPal account and link it to their eBay account in order to list items reportedly most favoured by counterfeiters. eBay members who have become"PayPal Verified" have confirmed their identity by going through PayPal's process. This higher level of verification is designed to reduce fraud and will make it more difficult for counterfeiters to list items on eBay. Here's what to do now: 1) Become PayPal Verified2) Link your eBay and Verified PayPal accounts - Become PayPal Verified Your PayPal account status is shown on the PayPal "My Account Overview" page. Please go to http://www.paypal.co.uk/uk and log in to your PayPal account. If you're not yet verified, click the "Unverified" link and follow the step by step instructions provided to add your bank account or credit card details. Note: If you're in the process of verifying your PayPal account, you'll need to wait until your PayPal account is shown as "Verified" before listing certain items. - Link your eBay and Verified PayPal accounts Once you have verified your PayPal account you must link it to your eBayaccount. Here's how: 1. Log into your PayPal account and click the Profile subtab. 2. Select "Selling Preferences" > "Auctions".3. Click "Add" and enter your eBay User ID. Tip: If you have more than one PayPal account, make sure that the Verified account is linked to your eBay account. For more information about our "Building Trust by Reducing Counterfeits"initiative, copy this link into a new browser window: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/selling-btac-faqs.html Please note that we don't have access to your PayPal account at eBay. Ifyou need any assistance with the verification process please contact PayPal Customer Service directly by clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom of any PayPal page. I hope that this information clarifies why you encountered a restrictionon your account and helps you to remove it. Kind regards, Ciara MaguireeBay Customer Support ____________________

What do you think should be my next move??
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.