Skip to main content

Reply to "Failed Listings"

Once again I get a canned response I will try again!!!!!!!

Hello Mathew, Thank you for contacting us regarding a limit to your account.My name isAmie I'm happy to assist you with this. 1) Why is my account restricted? We've introduced certain restrictions to ensure the safety of our members. We'd like to assure you that these initiatives apply to every registered member on the site, and we're not singling anybody out. Here are some of the restrictions in place: - You must be registered for a period of time to sell certain items. - Cross-border trade for certain types of items will be restricted.- Sellers must verify their PayPal account and link it to their eBay account.- The high volume listing of certain types of items will be restricted.- 1 & 3 day listings will no longer be available for certain types of items. If you try to list a restricted item a message will appear to let you know which of the above restrictions are being applied. We don't share any further information about specific restrictions. By revealing this information we could help members intent on circumventing these initiatives to avoid detection. Please understand that these initiatives are designed to protect all of our members from fraud and counterfeits. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. For more information about our "Building Trust by Reducing Counterfeits"initiative, please copy this link into a new browser window: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/selling-btac-faqs.html **************************************** 2) The Rights Owner didn't reply to my email If you've contacted the Rights Owner but you haven't received a reply after five business days, please reply to this email and let us know. We'll contact them on your behalf and ask them to get in touch with you. If we've previously emailed the Rights Owners on your behalf please remember that we can't force them to contact you. If they don't contact you after we email them we won't be able to facilitate any further. **************************************** 3) Why did you remove my item and not a different one? If a listing breaches our policies, we'll remove it from the eBay site. We rely on reports from our members and participants in the VeRO (Verified Rights Owner) Programme to bring questionable listings to our attention. Please rest assured that the same rules are applied to all members; we're not singling you out. If you've seen a similar item to yours stillactive on the eBay site, it may be that we're not aware of it yet. We encourage you to report any questionable items you spot to us. Click "Contact Us" on any eBay Help page, select "Listing Policy breaches" andchoose the appropriate topics to help us review your report quickly. If your listing was removed for breaching eBay listing policies, copy this link into a new browser window to learn more about what items are not allowed on the site: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/questions/prohibited-items.html If your listing was removed under the Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) programme, please contact the Rights Owner who requested the removal of your listing for further clarification. You can find their email addressin the notice that we sent you when your item was removed. ***************************************** Our aim is to send you the information that you need as quickly and accurately as possible and we hope this information answers your question. We appreciate you as a member of our community and thank you for using eBay. Regards, eBay Trust & Safety I trust this information is helpful and wish you all the best for your future trading on eBay. Kind regards, Amie OrchardeBay Customer Support
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.