Skip to main content

Reply to ""Fallen PowerSellers Get Temporary Amnesty""

Well, this has left the people who try hard to expand to the level of powerseller to an all time low. Things that happen are not always the responsiblity of the seller. The post office hires many incompetent people.
I just recieved a package that had been returned to me over a year and half ago. Where it was is still a mystery. Why they did not deliver it is again a mystery. One package I sent to Austria, landed in Australia, took 4 months to get to right location. Sent another package to address 3 times before it got there. And, this is my fault? E-bay lately is mass confusion. I no longer ship to international because Paypal is way too expensive, and, if insured, this takes over 3 months to process the insurance claims. E-bay now charging over 12% on store sales, than another high charge due paypal. In this economic era of E-bay, only people making money is post office and E-bay. Then, E-bay adds again to the misery.
I just recieved a negative feedback because I returned money from some entry that appeared twice and already sold. When, you enter a product, it does not always show up. And, if you have multiple items, you have to wait until the search works which most of the time does not, so item is entered twice instead of once. You can tell that most of this monitoring is outsourced because no one knows how to complete anything. And, if you complain, all they do is scrutinize something you have listed for over a year, and, suddenly, only because you complained, they suddenly remove the item. Very frustrated. Very.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.