Skip to main content

Reply to "Feature Center - Suggestions and TO DO list"

I did put suggestion in the feature center and am pretty sure I had previously done also. Apparently this did not make the cut or it takes a long time to get approval to post.

I guess this is why the forums are used for voicing opinions on things they would like to see done rather than the feature center. I guess the commerce people are smarter than am because they use the forums most of the time for what they need. (Commercers I am not saying this is wrong, just that it is what it is) I need to wise up I guess. I do know there is suggestion area on discussions, should we be using that for suggestions or feature center???

Auctiva, this appears to be a very simple change. IF you do not want the "feature center" utilized as it should be then take it down. I listed for MANY< MANY years and never knew that was what it was, I thought it was just that features that you have. Not suggestions. Only way I realized it was Tony or Mike put something about it on forums. I remember glancing at it then, forgot what it was called so never looked again until I saw another mention on forums. Now I look, but does not seem very active for a site that boasts so many members. Sooooo something is wrong with this picture.

Would love to see it moved so it is easier to find, however, a name change only would be some improvement.

Perhaps even once a month remind people that it is there with a link? Something to utilize it. It is like the forgotten stepchild??

People can't use what they can't find or do not know exists. And I can guarantee they will not spend a lot of time piddling through tabs trying to find it when a name that is misleading???
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.