Skip to main content

Reply to "feedback change petition"

quote:
The difference is, eBay had already planned for, and expected, a decline due to the sh*tstorm this has caused:

And do you not think King George III thought ahead? Obviously not well enough.He did not send enough Redcoats to deal with a bunch of POd tea drinkers!
All the kings men and all the kings horses?
Can FeeBay be rattled? Depends if enough people are willing to quit drinking at their fountain.
$3.10 for gasoline. Quit driving and watch it drop! Quit selling and watch FeeBay drop to their knees!
SUPPLY and Demand people! Simple economics.
QUIT Being sheep and saying Wah! Wah! "I am but one preson, I can't change anything!( You are absolutely right! (The POWER of UNITY is amazing though)
POINT BLANK: Many of you are sheep and YOU WON'T try to change anything!
WAH! WAH! FeeBay raised their rates again "I won't be able to make any money" Wah Wah what am I going to do?
Wah Wah Gee, I cannot change it so I may as well suck it up. Hmm Maybe if I buy for less and scrimp on packaging and pay the GREAT KING FeeBays ransom I can make a living!
Get a Fracking life. Grow a set of stones or be a worm!
I am almost ashamed to admit my lineage comes from the Revolutionary period of the States.
My family members have fought and died in many wars for this country and been involved in various levels of government including Washington DC. This country is slowly killing itself with its "Who Cares and I Cannot make a difference" attitude.

Wake up people and take control before we lose all sense of self!
George Orwell (Even though a "fiction writer" was a great prognosticator as was Edgar Cayce. Go further back for some Nostradamus. Anyone care to discuss M*b*s? Anyone even know the reference and can connect the dots?
Sorry I am going to leave the stars blank for all you Googlers! Have fun!
Last edited by tazfrompa
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.