Skip to main content

Reply to "Feedback summary emails on hotmail"

I am a little shocked that auctiva personnel would go in and __________out names in posts. (yes, it is competitor, but really ....there are not that many competitors out that that most people with 1/2 a brain could not figure it out.) The _____________'s sure peaked my curiosity enough to search them out. Sure made me to go auctiva and ebay charts comparing the two rather than USPS and auctiva as ebay rates are better than USPS site for insurance.

Ed, thanks for that shipping information....WOW that can be a $$$ saver for those who insure their items.

Makes me wonder with auctiva bing 3rd largest provider why they can't compete with that other companies shipping insurance prices....HUGE difference for those who insure their items.

I do have a question...WHY in the would would auctiva personnel go in and __________out the posts and NOT bother to respond to the Mike the Watch Guy's Post addressing a problem.

Seems to me that OBVIOUSLY the post was read and there was more interest in ______________ing out areas than in responding to the question????

Strange to say the least...but at least we know the post was read, just ashamed the original question was ignored.

Just my thought and probably NOT shared by others.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.