Skip to main content

Reply to "Feedback summary emails on hotmail"

Sometimes people just give up on issues. I tried this excel thing..and I am not a techie person, so threw in the towel with it. (seemed over my head and my brainpower at the time). I think most of us are like that on here...we know enough..but not as much as others, so we miss out on things that could make our lives - listing easier.

I am just bewildered as to WHY they read and ignored, it it totally beyond my comprehension, perhaps they assumed we would not realize it was edited by them, I don't know....but even a note saying we are aware of the issue. . we are: a) working on it b) a fix for the issue c) we are working on it but can't tell you when it will be fixed d) you are the only one with this problem....e) You get the drift here.....something is better than NOTHING!

You say venting/complain, it is a fact that this is not working and complaint was ignored. If you do not put on forums people assume they are only one with the issue....so it never gets put out there. Plus, this is FREE therapy...we do not charge for our 2 cents worth (which mine is usually worth just about that). Big Grin

Shockingly, on this and most forums if lots of people SQUEAK LOUD enough and if ENOUGH get behind the squeaking things do get done! (case in point...when Auctiva first announced their fee system. (which use to be free) The fees were CRAZY....and I mean CRAZY, for me that fee would have been around $200.00 month....now $10.00. So there is power in numbers as shortly after the outrage, and I mean outrage and LOTS of active forum members leaving....auctiva decided to get more reasonable....so YES, unfortunately, whining in #'s can/does work.

As far as competitor note...I am not sure it was YOUR note necessarily that it was blanked out over. Obviously the note by one of our fellow community friends may take shipping business away...would be hard for them to edit one listing without other being done I would think....

I do have to say...in Auctiva behalf...they rarely edit posts and believe me they have taken some hard jabs at times. I have seen VERY FEW posts deleted and one which was deleted that I know of they said they deleted accidentally and i believe reposted it.

I give them a HUGE amount of credit for that!!!
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.