Skip to main content

Reply to "Feedback update & Billed for insurance not sold"

quote:
Originally posted by JBOverstockAuctions:
I have two questions/issues.
First, I have finally achieved a feedback score above 15 and would like to list Fixed Price auctions with multiple items available for the same price. Unfortunately, Auctiva still says I only have 8 for a feedback score. How do I get my Feedback score to update and be correct so I can begin using this selling method?

You can try updating your eBay token. Go to the My Account tab, click "Settings", then "eBay settings".

quote:
Second, I keep getting billed for insurance that was never purchased. How do I stop this from happening?
Thank you! I'll sit back and wait for a reply!
Bob
JBOverstocklAuctions

Are you using Auctiva Checkout? If you are, and have insurance ON, then your buyers can purchase insurance by themselves when they go through the checkout process. Are you sure that your buyers haven't bought insurance, and maybe you just didn't realize it? Auctiva insurance can be a bit confusing for newer folks sometimes. You can click on the "Transactions" tab to look back and see if any of your customers have bought insurance on past transactions.

If you're sure that's not the case, then the best thing to do would be to contact Auctiva support to get help from them. Click "Help" in the upper right corner of the screen, and you will see a link on the right side to file a support request.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.