Skip to main content

Reply to "File size, slooow load times and big drop in sales"

Thanks for the link, that is a useful tool. I will be able to use that for testing my website once I have it going. It has been comforting to hear everyone say summer is slow. I just started selling this summer so I had nothing to compare my sales to. I don't know if this is a trend or not, but my sales have picked up the closer it gets to the end of the month. I noticed the same thing last month. It just seems that I switched to Auctiva right in the middle of the down time. So far I love their service. There are so many companies out there looking to get rich off of ebay sellers and Auctiva is providing basicly the same thing for free. I don't know how they do it. My auctions look so much better now. My only gripe is the excessive number of logos and links Auctiva puts in listings. I understand their need to advertise, but I feel that one discrete link at the bottom of the auction is plenty.
Auctiva staff, if your listeing, I would even be willing to pay a SMALL monthly fee to have those links and logos go away completely. Smile

Thanks again for all the input.
Angie
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.