Skip to main content

Reply to "FILED SUPPORT REQUEST, NO RESPONSE!!"

quote:
Originally posted by wayoutwest:
as for the support tickets, did you check the status on them? any reply will show up when you check the status.

Support tickets are given case numbers. When you are in doubt to whether or not your question has been received and answered

Sign into Auctiva>Help>File A Help Request>Check an ongoing support case

This will give you updated information on your request for help.

Alot of time spam controls for your email account prevent you from receiving the answer via email.

The second I file a support ticket, I receive notification that it has been received. Did you receive this? If not, then it's your spam controls on your email account.

The suggestion to use Firefox or Opera as your browser are great also. Any pop up blockers going? Any tool bars such as eBay? The eBay tool bar is spyware and if you have it? Get rid of it asap.

Good Luck,
Donna

quote:

and it could have been your email provider that prevented the email from getting to you. I have someone that wanted to know why i never replied to her emails. Thing is, I *DID* try to reply - 6 times! But AOL kept them from getting through. Not saying that's your prob, just saying it is a possibility

I don't even want to go into AOHell'ers email problems..oh ok..I will. Yesterday I emailed a customer 5+ times and contacted via member with eBay with her information. Each and every time the AOHELL customer called me names and every time the names got worse. What are you stupid, she said the first time. You can't figure out how to email me?

I reported her to eBay right off the bat for not having a working email address, too. I explained calmly each time both by email and contact member how she could add me to her email list and/or give me a working email address.

I also gave her my phone number and I pulled hers to call her. (Which I did)

She stated she got all of her email and I was a b**** and a stupid cow. (A stupid cow? How dare she?) The last email called me not just a b***** but a dumb southern who** b*****.

I had already refunded her money and wished her success with her future endeavors. I blocked her from ever bidding again and I've reported her for abuse along with her non-working email address. I washed my hands of the situation as that was all I could do. I could stew in being upset or I could walk away knowing I did my best.

I get up this morning, there's an email stating she's sorry, but she was angry. She found all of my flipping, freaking emails in her trash and spam/junk folder.

Just as I FLIPPING said they would be!

I wanted to say Whose the stupid cow now b*****? Geesh, netzero and more are half the price of AOL..doesn't make her seem bright for paying twice as much for the same internet.

But I responded as a lady would and told her to have a nice life.

By the way, Did I mention I hate AOHell Today?
<smile>
Peace,
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.