Skip to main content

Reply to "FILED SUPPORT REQUEST, NO RESPONSE!!"

quote:
Originally posted by wayoutwest:
since we're on the subject -

until recently, the only choices here were dialup or satellite. So, my sister had aol for years (lives two properties down the street), i had a local company that charges $14.95/month.

I could never understand her choice. She said it was so kids could use the internet and be 'protected'. Essentially she had bought into their lies.

That's an old one there.

When having lunch with my now 22 year old when he was in the fourth grade at his elementary school one day..here are all these 10 and 11 year olds talking about getting around AOL controls.

They stated right you..all you have to do is minimize AOL and use the IE (they called it the E) and you can go anywhere you want.

Parental controls? Oh man..kids pass this info around, trust me, I heard them saying it.

I have the free netzero for 10 hours a month on my laptop. I've never used it more than 10 hours a month in the past oh let's see...five years.

I called my ISP/roadrunner about 2 months ago, I told them..verizon ISP is coming into my area. What kinda deal are you going to cut me or I leave? Well, seriously verizon ISP is heading into my area, I just don't know when. <smile> I don't have the least bit of trouble pulling from one ISP to another...It's the same internet. Plus the verizon ISP that's coming into my area will be T-1.

Anyhow, I got my bill dropped a bit and made it perfectly clear that I'm outta there unless they can top the price of Verizon when it gets to my door.

I bet that girl called me a name after she hung up. <smile>

Port 25? I'd never heard of that..thanks for mentioning it...I'll look into it.

Peace,
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.