Skip to main content

Reply to "First e-bay listing could you please review/comment on my listing?"

Hi tasty looking food, just looking at the first example.

Looks good but the whole listing is rather wide and tall I have to scroll sideways and vertically to see the main item even on 1280x1024 resolution screen.

This tends to destroy the artistic effect of the listing and would make it hard work for a viewer which can be a turn off.

What you need to remember is that probably a lot of people use laptops these days and their screen size may limit the viewing area to even to 800x600 pixels.

I think it would look better without the pictures to the left of the listing, people are used to scrolling vertically but horizontally as well does take their mind off the central picture and text. (yes, like your second listing I just viewed)

I notice the supersized image is only slightly larger could make that say 30% larger than the one in the listing otherwise one wonders why they clicked on it. Just a minor point but would mean the mouth can see more to salivate over Smile

Textural bit is rather long but then again you know your market and those particular about their food would no doubt wish to know why your product is considered gourmet.

These are just my opinions, I also like Italian food, just as well as my wife is Italian. Cool
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.