Skip to main content

Reply to "First e-bay listing could you please review/comment on my listing?"

Greetings My Friend

I just looked at both of your listings but first let me tell you what my qualifications are for these comments. I also run a very profitable marketing firm which consults with various sise companies including fortune 500.

So with that being said, I'll tell you what I see. There are at least 20 items that should be in you auctions to increase the probality of success. The first thing I notice is that there is to much information below the fold. This means that customers have to scroll and scroll in order to take it all in, albeit the click through rate is high.

Second I agree with the others the side scrolling needs to be adjusted.

Now here is what they are not saying, so as a suggestion please consider the following:

What are the features of your product?

How do they translate to benefits?

Do you have customer testionials, if yes, use them?

Consider using bullet lists this will cut down on a lot of verbage.

Clearly define s/h with a bulleted list.

Provide links to your other listings.

Provide a link for customers to contact you instead of having them go through the ebay process.

Was there a customer service return policy?

Links in you listing to your about me page.

If you start an ebay store link to it when the time comes.

Consider a free shipping program when they purchase say $75.00 worth of merchandise or a buy one get one promo.

Develope a customer rewards program for example, 10% merchandise credit when you purchase at least 100.00 dollors worth of merchandise in a calendar year.

Consider placing the picture top center in the listing.

More white white space is needed.

There are other things you can do when your feedback gets higher and if you get a ebay store

Email me directly if you want a link to an auction of mine to seean example of what I am
talking about.

I hope this information helps and that you don't feel I was to harsh. Sometimes we need to look at something through the eyes of another. BTW, I appluad you on taking the time to create the listing the color schmes are great including good use of your logo. It shows that some thought went into its creation.

Now that is my 2 cents worth....
Burly
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.