Skip to main content

Reply to "Font in description loses style, size, color"

Hi ukidnme$,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. I am not aware of any specific technical issues that would explain the behavior you have described, but I noticed that your account is still configured to use an older description editor we have been phasing out for a while so I recommend updating your account to use our newer editor.

If you would like to do so, just mouse over the "My Account" tab within your account, click the "Account Preferences" option under "Settings", check the box next to "Use Design Editor v2.0" in the "Listing Management" section on the ensuing page and then click the "Update Account Preferences" button below.

However, given that we are working to phase out the older description editor, please keep in mind that it will not be possible to go back to using the older one that is currently enabled in your account.

Although it is possible there are others, the only specific trigger which comes to mind that will cause your description formatting to revert to the default used by the editor (both new and old) is using the “Backspace” or “Delete” keys on the keyboard to return to a previous line.

Also, we do not officially support the Opera web browser so, although you are certainly welcome to continue using it as long as it works for you, it may be a good idea to try another browser with Auctiva to see if you experience better overall performance. I specifically recommend Firefox, which can be downloaded at no cost from: http://www.mozilla.com

I hope this helps. If you continue to encounter difficulties with the editor, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.