Skip to main content

Reply to "FONT problems Fonts don't change. So tired. PLEASE FIX :("

Hi crabby,

I'm sorry to hear of your frustration. I realize that you have read over my response to a similar thread that was posted in the "Templates & Custom Templates" section of our forum, but I could not help but notice that your account is still configured to use the older description editor we have available.

The issue I mentioned that can cause the formatting to reset to the default when the Auto Save Description feature is used is still a known issue impacting both editors that we hope to resolve with a future site update, but I feel there is a good chance you will have a better experience if you use our newer editor.

If you would like to give the new editor a try, just mouse over the “My Account” tab within your account, select the “Account Preferences” option under “Settings”, check the box next to “Use Design Editor v2.0” and then click the “Update Account Preferences” button below.

If you continue to encounter any of these issues while using the new editor, please file a support case from under the “Help” tab and we will see what we can do to help you out. Any information you can provide that would help us reproduce the issues you experience would be helpful.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.