Skip to main content

Reply to "Forums are a JOKE!! Need Organization!!"

Someone just asked a question in the listing section.

It took me 5 seconds to click find, type the three letters API and find an answer to the question.

To me? Can't get much easier than that.

There are always stickies on the top of each thread. Those stickies have answers to questions that are asked over and over and over and over by newbies.

I would also advise signing up for an online class with Auctiva.

I agree with Steve.
Search/Find is your friend.

If you use search/find you'll find your answer or if you send in a help ticket it will be answered....and promptly.

There's plenty of other services out there, perhaps one of the others would suit your needs better. I don't tell others how to run their business...whatever floats your boat.

I've been here for almost a year and don't have any problems. Customer Service is stellar. My tickets to help are answered promptly. And the search/find function works great for the forums.

I also don't depend on a forum to answer my questions in regards to the third party service I'm using. If I'm a valued customer, I can file a ticket and it will be acknowledged.

I was with a third party service before this that had the worst customer service you can imagine. No answers to emails, no acknowledgements to questions. (even when I offered to pay for others who stated they couldn't afford to pay their bill)

The owner was happy to collect monthly payments for a system that was unbelievably broken, upped prices and promised a beta that wasn't being worked on and more. Simple changes that could have been done by coding were never done but were being promised to come in beta. But beta never got worked on, the owner only upped the prices to see who would still continue to follow without an updated service.

As I said, after experiencing the third party service that I came from....Auctiva is just like a cool drink after a long walk in the desert.

Jeff...<laughing> Yep...ebay with their canned copy and paste answers.

Best Regards for Success in the Future,
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.