Skip to main content

Reply to "Forums are a JOKE!! Need Organization!!"

quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:
Sounds like a someone who is just trying to put Auctiva down. They always throw in, "I'm going to a 'paying' site because by 'paying' for my service, I will get 'better' service."

My favorite line is this when others state..If you go to Auctiva because it's free, You'll get what you pay for.

Say What? <scrunched up puzzled look>

I love the service I receive from Auctiva. The day I don't, is the day I walk.

My rebuttal is this...how many of those persons would care to step up to the plate and tell me what free services they use that happen to work great? And just because those are free, do they suck?

Irfanview? Sygate? Panda? RagTag? Rainbow? There are more that were always recommended and bantied about. Great programs and know what? They're free!

Screwed up way of thinking if you ask me. It's alright for them to use a free program and say it's great, but it's not right for me to use a free service that works great for me. <puzzled look again>

They just haven't taken the time to investigate how Auctiva makes it's money or they have read an explanation and can't understand...and ASSume otherwise. (you and I know what happens when persons ASSume)

Time for brats, beer and more!
Happy Memorial Day!
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.