Skip to main content

Reply to "Free Shipping"

I want offer free shipping because I ship per pound. I sell things that weight up to 30 to 40 pounds sometimes and the item cost them 9.99. If I made that free shipping then I would have to figure just the amount and add it to my total of 9.99. If that is what our buyers want then that is what we will have to do. so far I try to express my shipping and how it is figured. I do offer shipping discount which helps the buyer when they buy more than one thing. This has worked great for me for it brings down the shipping and people are happy.
I have sold a good number of items this year but I have noticed that my profit amount isn't going up like last year. I am trying to see what is happening and keeping a close watch on it. I keep a copy of each Invoice and know the amount it should be.
I wish that we all could find a new place to list that would promote us as well as Ebay and I would switch right away. I don't like giving all my profit away either, but I must say I have made a little this year. I have started to trying harder, but free shipping I can't do.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.