Skip to main content

Reply to ""Free Shipping to Earn Automatic 5 Stars""

masb99

I completly agree with you in the latest post and in this matter.
We have had 100% feedback for nearly 2 years no problems what so ever until we get one simple buyer who placed a order from our website called in a chargeback mind you the only one in 2 years we refunded the amount no problems at all but at the same time ask't the customer to respect our chargeback policy which states that we will not accept any further orders from the same buyer. What does this person do ?? He goes into ebay and finds the same item again buys the same item again in the same name we discover that and refund and block him/here from the acitivity we ask kindly not to buy any items from us anylonger since he/she stated that the original order never arrived we must act and respond to that well if the original order did not arrive than the next one will not arrive either. He post's a Negative feedback in our ebay page for a transaction that has nothing to do with ebay. Ever since this happend ebay has been harrasing us in emails to observe the so called DSR ratings and to better our self's freankly I am sick and tired of the harrasement and have contacted a harrasement attorney he is looking into the matter careful with other attorneys trying to find a way on how stop this madness. In the mean time our sales have dropped because of this person who posted the negative feebback I also contacted ebay and let them know that this transaction had nothing to do with ebay at all and that it was a retaliatory feedback by a person who coulden't steal more items from us. Ebay simply said well that's to bad.
It destroyd our entire DSR and also feedback profile.
I am quite certain that in live and all actions there are 2 alternatives Yes or No all the other things in the DSR do not make any sense at all. And I agree to 100% that repeat buyers of whom we have many since we specialize in watch parts and crystals they dont even care to leave feedback because they know that the order will arrive. I mean to say if you go to Mc Donalds 2-3 x per week and you are pleased do you burn fireworks outside the store to show you appreciation and or burn down the Mc Donalds in case a assoc. did not fulfill your order to your satisfation ?!

Getting back to Basics with a open and honest feedback system is the only way Ebay will recover from the distrust and cheating that goes on right now. To violate our freedom of speach rights in the feedback system is and I am sure a clear violation to the Constitution of the United States. Freedom of speach is one of the most treasured rights we have in this country and Ebay took it upon them slef's to take this freedom away from us by blocking the reponse feature in the feedback system for sellers. I am amazed by that and also puzzled that Ebay can gain such power in the market place.

Alex
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.