Skip to main content

Reply to "Friday June 9th (PDT) - Release Discussion Thread"

hello all,

i am new here (*waves*) and was just wondering about some things.. hopefully since they were mentioned in this thread, they'll be ok here... pls. move me if i'm in the wrong place! and pls. don't think i'm a dodo, i'm sure some of these q's seem obvious, but i'm also new to selling, and honestly don't know this stuff! Wink as for the alert, didn't notice it at all and didn't get a popup.. tried to get on last nite when i noticed ebay's 20 cent listings, but site was 'flaky' (i'm est so i guess things were in progress already)... sad to miss out on that, but at least i learned to pay attention about updates! Wink

here's my q's:
what is ebay live? and what do the auctiva updates pertain to?

i saw some peeps mention auto feedback service; i've never noticed that; where is it exactly?

and here's the biggie... what exactly is beta and does that mean there will be two versions of auctiva, or is the site switching to beta...
(remember, i haven't even been doing this a week, so bear with me! Wink

and finally, what's the diff. btwn listing on auctiva, and using the 'classic software', and is the old software still available?

i think that's it for now; thanks for your patience and info!

and btw, i'm really glad i found auctiva... i've been talking about selling on ebay for so long, but don't know if i ever would have done it w/o this site! *cheers*
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.