Skip to main content

Reply to "frustrated"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Tom T.:
quote:
Please note...I'm not blaming Auctiva, not at all, I really just need to vent.
Agreed. The 50 or 100 customer that read this thread will understand it's not our fault or something we have control over. The other 2500 people are just going to think we're unreliable and go elsewhere. Then 2 month from now they'll be in the message boards here posting how we were down for xyz amount of time. It's stupid problems like that are remembered, not the cause. Very frustrating.

Tom, I appreciate your help here but this IS an Auctiva problem. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by an "Internet" problem...

I can get to all other internet sites I've tried, but Auctiva is giving me the "server" error mentioned above, as well as an Auctiva screen that says that there was an error.

Sometimes it works momentarily, but the moment I go to put a picture in an ad, or save an ad... error.

I understand that there are several thousand people using this service but they are not all using it at one time, and it cannot be a coincidence that this is happening to several people here.

Perhaps your servers can't handle the number of people that are trying to list this weekend... or last weekend, for that matter.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.