Skip to main content

Reply to "Frustrated"

Hi,

It can be frustrating learning a new site. I am with you there. I think I know whats happening to you when your creating a new auction to list.

I went through the same problems. That button you are referring to " Select a ship/pay, create or modify. " is there for you to import your shipping and payment information into your new listing.

what you have to do is create a ship / pay PROFILE first.

What you need to do is create all of your profiles, and save and name each one first. Then go to the Master profile and save all of your new profiles under the MASTER.

Then when you start your new listing, at the very top of the listing page wou will see a box saying LOAD MASTER PROFILE ~ click on that BEFORE doing any description.

It will load all of your profile information ~

I often forget to load the master before starting the description and dread to load any profiles after, because it has happened to me several times that my description was lost.

Now what I do is copy the description before loading any profiles.. just incase I loose it.

I am not sure if this is a bug ? or just the way it is set up. But once you have your profiles set up and remember to load them PRIOR to creating your auction it works fine.

Hope this makes sense ?

Good luck

Carol.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.