Skip to main content

Reply to "Frustrated"

Hello again Judy,

I just did a test auction using a auctiva template.

I did not load my master profile at the top of the page.

I filled in title ~ catagory ~ price ~ description pictures etc ...

Scrolled down to profiles and clicked load shipping. Everything dissapeared ! all the description, title info etc , except the pictures stayed.

I have never done a auction this way before.

When I first set up my account I made all 4 profiles and named each one master. Then under the main MASTER Profile I attached the 4 smaller master profiles to that.

So, when I start a NEW listing, the first thing I have to remember to do is HIT that first MASTER PROFILE: button

Its top right and highlighted black (just below where you see the Ebay site = UNITED STATES)

then all of your profiles saved under MASTER load at once. ie ~ your shipping ~ payments etc.. this works for me because I use the same shipping and payment options for every auction.

If you only want to make a shipping profile, try saving just that one in the MASTER and see if it loads it into your page, before you do the desciption etc...

This really is frustrating I agree. The details should not vanish when you load a profile. It should be fixed to keep your info. I will ask Tom about it.

Hope this helped ?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.