Skip to main content

Reply to "Gallery and header defaulting to uploaded image #1"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Brent:
You are correct Rick! We will automatically fill in those field-but only when you have specified it previously either through creating a similar listing or from a profile.

Yeah, but my point is that I specified it previously for the original listing -- not the new one I'm working on. The way it's currently set up it automatically chooses images for gallery and header that I don't want (i.e., those from the previous listing).

How about automatically filling in those fields with the new listing's information? In other words, when I Create Similar and upload my new images the gallery and header are still tied to #1 (or whichever) -- even though they technically revert to "Custom" -- but the gallery and header images showing aren't the #1 (or whichever) that I've uploaded for the new listing.

The gallery and header revert to "Custom" when the 16 images are deleted so why not have the image go away also? Seems like it should either do that or maintain the default number slot (and fill in with whatever I've uploaded to that slot).

And I know they can be manually removed but I guess I don't understand why they don't go away when the other images are deleted (since they're tied to a particular image slot).

I love the Custom option but the new set-up actually requires more work per listing that wasn't necessary before.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.