Skip to main content

Reply to "Gallery Not Working for me"

My help filed cases on this subject of no gallery showing are often not resolved. I'm usually told It's due to my revision of a typo in the title but the gallery was not showing hours before the revision so that can't be it. Then I'm asked to remove the "broken" gallery HTML and report back to Auctiva support to command it be re-appended. They do that, and gallery still doesn't appear. I complain and am told the broken HTML is still there and needs to be removed. I do that again to the newest HTML. The thing is, every time it is commanded to be appended, the HTML naturally appears in the HTML of my description But the gallery still does not show. Then I repeat the complaint process and here we go again. This scenario has been going on, off and on for months. What's the matter? I'm not messing up your HTML by adding a photo or anything. I see the HTML as complete and not broken when you say its broken.
I can't recommend Auctiva to anyone expecting there to be a scrolling screen or Auctiva store show up in their listing, not until there's a true fix. Otherwise I'd be glad to recommend Auctiva. I think I speak for many. PS: My listings are always kid acceptable animal paintings.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.